Owing to its uniqueness and importance, the Triglav National Park requires and deserves respectful visitors. Less noise, fewer cars, and lower carbon footprint are a guarantee for more clean air and peace.
Enjoy the abundance of fresh air and hit the trail in a different way: by bike, train, bus or on foot. Be friendly to nature and preserve it just the way it is.
Bus time tables 2021
- See each destination for details on seasonal lines.
- Hop-On and Discover: bus trips in the surroundings of Bled
- Park and ride (free transfer between the Upper Sava Valley Museum units, to the Vrata Valley, To the Krma Valley)
- Other bus lines (across Vršič Pass to Bovec, Across Predel Pass, regular bus lines, Interreg Julian Alps - Crossmoby)
- Train rides (to Kranjska Gora, motorail...)
- Park and ride: timetables for free transport to the starting points in Bohinj
- Availability of car parks
- Tolmin Shuttle bus (to Javorca and Tolmin Gorges)
- Hop-on Hop-off Kobarid (round rides to Planina Kuhinja, Kolovrat, Robidišče, Drežnica and Magozd)
- Hop-on Hop-off Bovec (to Mangartsko sedlo, Kluže, Lepena, Čezsoča, Boka, Virje)
- Bus line across the Vršič Pass (to Kranjska Gora)
- Cross-border bus line accross the Predel Pass (via Tarvisio to Kranjska Gora)
Cross-border bus line to Italy (From Tolmin to cividale del Friuli)
For more information about enjoying the Julian Alps responsibly visit the website "Moved by Nature".