Owing to its uniqueness and importance, the Triglav National Park requires and deserves respectful visitors. Less noise, fewer cars, and lower carbon footprint are a guarantee for cleaner air and peace.
Enjoy the abundance of fresh air and hit the trail in a different way: by bike, train, bus or on foot. Be friendly to nature and preserve it just the way it is.
Bus time tables 2022
You can find summer bus lines and shuttles on the websites of each destination separately.
- Hop-On and Discover: bus trips in the surroundings of Radovljica
- Summer bus lines around Bled
- Hop-on and Discover: bus trips in the surroundings of Bled
- Parking lots
- Parking lots
- Tourist bus
- Other bus lines (across Vršič Pass to Bovec, Across Predel Pass, regular bus lines, Interreg Julian Alps - Crossmoby)
- Train rides (to Kranjska Gora, motorail...)
- Park and ride: timetables for free transport to the starting points in Bohinj
- Availability of car parks
- Tolmin Shuttle bus (to Javorca and Tolmin Gorges)
- Hop-on Hop-off Kobarid (round rides to Planina Kuhinja, Kolovrat, Robidišče, Drežnica and Magozd)
- Hop-on Hop-off Bovec (to Mangartsko sedlo, Kluže, Lepena, Čezsoča, Boka, Virje)
- Bus line across the Vršič Pass (to Kranjska Gora)
- Cross-border bus line accross the Predel Pass (via Tarvisio to Kranjska Gora)
Soča Valley by train (From Bohinjska Bistrica to Most na Soči and further down to Gorizia)
For more information about enjoying the Julian Alps responsibly visit the website "Moved by Nature".